You can now build multi-tenant SaaS Apps with RemixFast. Starting with functionality of Business App as base, Multi-tenant SaaS App adds automatic multi-tenancy to data models, generates multi-tenant Prisma Queries with enforced tenancy, as well as generating multi-tenant route loaders and actions.
RBAC has been enhanced to support multi-tenancy as well. In addition, app provides Admin panel for each tenant, so that tenant admin can do their own user administration. And with included new App Admin panel, you can easily manage subscription plans, tenants and related users, as well as RBAC roles and rights.
Easily accepts payments for your SaaS app with integrated Stripe Checkout and Webhook functionality, and includes support for onetime and recurring payments!
Node/CRA Codebase Generation
RemixFast can now export code using the Node/CRA stack in addition to the existing RemixRun stack.
Node/CRA Stack is made up of following
- React (CRA 5.0 with React Router 6.4)
Main difference between Remix Stack and Node Stack is the application architecture. RemixStack generates MPA apps with SPA like behavior whereas NodeStack generates pure SPA apps with Express API backend. With Node/CRA Stack, you get two projects, node/express Server and CRA Client UI. Client uses react route 6.4 createBrowserRouter functionality to provide nested routes similar to the RemixRun framework.
With this change, you can build your app using Visual Builder once and then choose at export time which of two codebases to generate! And migration is also easy, if you start with node/cra, you can easily migrate to Remix at a later date just by combining server and client route files and removing router config (majority of code will work as is as server routes are already laid out as per Remix file system routing spec)
Prisma Schema Import
You can now import an existing Prisma Schema in the RemixFast Data editor. This was requested by a couple of users and will allow you to use RemixFast to generate code for an existing project without having to recreate models in the data editor.
With these two features, you can now use RemixFast not just to jump start a new project, but also on an existing project, to add new functionality, and enhance existing features!
- Updated Components: Stat List and Chart now provide support for dynamic styling via function 💄
- Security: Role Right definition now supports configuring data/field filters by role right. This provides support for multi tenancy and user personalization! ✨
- Model Enhancements: Model definition now supports aggregating data from relation. While Prisma does NOT support aggregating data on relation 😢, RemixFast Code generator now creates appropriate Prisma query and additional code block for aggregating data.
- Model Enhancements: Model definition now also supports Aggregation Query with Joins (group by). Prisma does NOT support including relation in groupBy queries 😢, Code generator now creates appropriate Prisma aggregate query and additional code block for relation lookup.
- Updated Dashboard Stat List with support for dynamic styling 💄
- Updated Dashboard Layout to support custom flexbox styling
- Updated Authorization => Role Right definition to support configuring data/field filter by role right. This provides support for multi tenancy and user personalization! ✨
- Stater App with choice of Stack (Indie or No Stack)
- Auto Resource Routes for all Lookup Pickers
- Added useInfinitePager
- Updated Docs - Hooks, Tips, Abstractions
- Starter App 🚀
- Enhanced Model Layer (<model>.server.ts)
- Added new Learning resource Jokes Tutorial 🤡
- Added new Docs- Architecture, Models, Routes
RemixFast will generate codebase with following functionality
✅ Prisma Schema with all relations and related fields.
✅ Data layer with full CRUD operations => Prisma Queries to interact with database (model.server.ts)
✅ Model(.ts) file with FormData to typed model object converter
✅ Common validation logic for client side Form submission and Route actions
✅ List Route with loader for list of model items
✅ Detail Route with actions for Create, Update and Delete
- RemixFast - The Remix Codebase Generator!